> OPEN LEVEL WEEKEND WORKSHOP
"...decode scripts for film and television"
The weekend-workshop is a small-group introduction to on-camera acting technique - that will give you a clear understanding of how to apply your skills to the specific requirements of working in front of the camera!
Eric will walk you through how to decode scripts for film and television and how to best craft them in front of the camera. Each actor will perform four scenes from film and TV scripts over the course of the weekend. These scenes will be performed on camera, watched, and discussed. Topics will include script analysis, auditioning, and self-tapes.
- Open level workshop designed for professionals, acting students, or serious amateurs who desire to pursue acting in a professional setting.
- On-camera experience is not required, but participants must have previous acting training or experience.
- Workshop is not designed to be repleated, if you have done it before, please let us know so we can put you on the waiting list for "Technique II"
- No admission if you are under age.
- Class will be taught in English.
Eric Reis is a respected acting teacher based in New York City. His clients include multiple Emmy, Tony, Screen Actors Guild, and Drama Desk Award winners, and have performed leading roles in the Broadway productions of Phantom of the Opera, Hamilton, Wicked, Les Miserables, Rock of Ages, Waitress, and Mean Girls, among countless others. He regularly works behind the scenes prepping actors for their roles on successful TV shows on The USA Network, CBS, HULU, and NETFLIX, among others. You can learn more about his work by visiting his website here: www.ericreis.eu
|1.||24/06/2023||13:30 - 20:00||Bergmannstraße 22, 80339 München||Eric Reis|
|2.||25/06/2023||13:30 - 20:00||Bergmannstraße 22, 80339 München||Eric Reis|
* All prices including VAT