Traditional Hatha Vinyasa Yoga in the lineage of the teachings of Sri Dharma Mittra
Maha Shakti means Great Energy. It is a strong Vinyasa class with many options for variations, so that beginners and advanced students can practice together.
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ONLINE CLASS:
- Book the class via the Eversports App, on eversports.de or via our online schedule
- Download Zoom on your laptop or phone
- Find the link under Bookings in Eversports 15 mins before class
- When you’ve entered the Zoom livestream: make sure to mute your microphone, but feel free to keep your video on to share your practice
- USC-members: book the class in the USC app (direct booking/sofort buchen), you receive the link via email 15 mins before class
There is an online stream available for this activity. To participate, take the following steps:
- Make sure to read the description of your booked activity in advance to know which streaming provider your studio uses for online streaming. Commonly used tools are e.g. Zoom, Youtube Live, Skype, Hangouts, etc. If necessary, download the necessary software or app to your laptop, tablet or smartphone
- The access to the online stream is available 15 minutes before the start of the activity. You can find the link for the online stream in your online profile under “My bookings / Activities”. With a click on “Go to online stream now” you will be forwarded to the corresponding page and you join the activity online!
- All participants are able to see the video transmission of other participants. If you do not want to show yourself or the personal environment in which you take part in the online class, you can deactivate the camera function or cover the camera. The name you enter when you join the online meeting room will be shown to other participants. However, you can change your name at any time (e.g. only specify the initials).